We have been testing CoverLoad for several weeks before its first public release, but one thing slipped our attention. Since English is our first language, we kinda forgot to test the app in other languages. We released CoverLoad last week and over the weekend a significant proportion of the downloads from our website went to Japan.
We found that Macの手書き説明書 wrote a little article about CoverLoad on their blog and we were too curious to not translate the webpage. That's when we discovered our little mistake.
Version 1.0.0 では日本語での検索がうまくいかない不具合がありました。
With a little help from Google Translate we figured that they'd noticed that using Japanese search terms did not work very well. So we went back into our code and figured we forgot to encode the search URL. It should be working correctly now.
What We Have Updated in Version 1.0.1
- Added support for special characters
Download CoverLoad 1.0.1 (125)
Alternatively, install the latest version of CoverLoad with
brew install coverload or through MacUpdate.