CoverLoad 1.1.4 Released — More Countries!
Since its initial release, CoverLoad has been downloaded from different countries all over the world. Some of those countries were not able to search their own iTunes Store. The content available in each iTunes Store varies by country and region. We have expanded the availability of content according to Apple’s available content list. This means you won’t be able to accidentally search for non-existing content anymore.
In addition, we love Homebrew. So we have made CoverLoad available through Homebrew-Cask. After setting up Homebrew and Homebrew-Cask, you can install CoverLoad with the command
brew cask install coverload. Once you have CoverLoad installed, you can use this amazing utility to automatically update CoverLoad (and other applications you have installed with Homebrew-Cask). Since we do not want CoverLoad to phone home, we have decided to not build in an automatic update function that, naturally, needs to phone home.
Send us an email or leave a comment below if something is not working for you or if you encounter any bugs.
What We Think We Fixed in Version 1.1.4
- Added support for all iTunes Store countries and regions
- Search for covers in the iTunes Store
- Download standard quality covers (up to 600x600)
- Download high quality covers (up to 2400x2400)
- Save covers directly to and anywhere on your Mac
- Quick access to selected media in the iTunes Store
- Direct access to the latest and newest covers
- No ads, no phoning home, no cover-ups
Bitcoin: 1GuMmQvw8x6zdMoQDwq1pfDduVgMPHLAxn (QR Code).