CoverLoad 1.1.5 Released — A Minor Update…
We have recently moved our domain and hosting from GoDaddy to AWS (Amazon Lightsail). The reason? GoDaddy’s offer was more expensive and the options limited. Their website is also unpleasant to use. AWS offers more freedom, and is actually pleasant to use. Anyway, we’ve barely used the now obsolete email@example.com email, and we actually do not want to pay for its hosting. So from now on we’ll be using firstname.lastname@example.org, which is included in a service we are already using. It’s free, requires no configuration, and it’s one mailbox less to check (it’s included in our main mailbox). Yes, Outlook.com provides real aliases, unlike Gmail, where you are required to make a new account. So we really only have, and want, to configure and maintain 1 account for all our email needs.
CoverLoad utilizes Alamofire and SDWebImage to download cover art from the iTunes Store. Both have been updated to their latest versions in this release. It works amazingly fast. We love it. And we know you’ll do too!
What We Have Updated in Version 1.1.5
- Updated support information
- Updated dependencies
- Search for covers in the iTunes Store
- Download standard quality covers (up to 600x600)
- Download high quality covers (up to 2400x2400)
- Save covers directly to and anywhere on your Mac
- Quick access to selected media in the iTunes Store
- Direct access to the latest and newest covers
- No ads, no phoning home, no cover-ups
CoverLoad is free of ads and free of charge. However, to cover the costs for hosting, maintenance, and coffee, we'd deeply appreciate you helping us with a small donation.
Bitcoin: 1GuMmQvw8x6zdMoQDwq1pfDduVgMPHLAxn (Scan QR Code).