CoverLoad 1.2.1 Released — Cache Issues
Last week we received an email from one of our users pointing out that in certain cases images were saved as TIFF instead of JPEG (still with the .jpg extension). So we have fixed that. We have also added a menu option to clear CoverLoad’s cache. It’s as simple as clicking CoverLoad > Cache > Clear Cache (or ⌥⇧⌘C, which is Option+Shift+Command+C). Every image (also thumbnails) is cached and only downloaded again if changed on the remote server. It makes CoverLoad very fast and reduces unneccessary bandwidth. Below is an example output from ExifTool for one of CoverLoad’s downloaded files.
[user:~/Downloads]$ exiftool cover.jpg ExifTool Version Number : 11.11 File Name : cover.jpg Directory : . File Size : 2002 kB File Modification Date/Time : 2018:11:23 11:29:43+07:00 File Access Date/Time : 2018:11:23 11:29:45+07:00 File Inode Change Date/Time : 2018:11:23 11:29:44+07:00 File Permissions : rw-r--r-- File Type : JPEG File Type Extension : jpg MIME Type : image/jpeg JFIF Version : 1.01 Resolution Unit : None X Resolution : 72 Y Resolution : 72 Exif Byte Order : Big-endian (Motorola, MM) Color Space : sRGB Exif Image Width : 2400 Exif Image Height : 2400 Current IPTC Digest : d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e IPTC Digest : d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e Image Width : 2400 Image Height : 2400 Encoding Process : Baseline DCT, Huffman coding Bits Per Sample : 8 Color Components : 3 Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling : YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1) Image Size : 2400x2400 Megapixels : 5.8
What We Have Updated in Version 1.2.1
- Fixed an issue where cached images were saved as TIFF
- Added menu bar option to clear cache
- Search for covers in the iTunes Store
- Download standard quality covers (up to 600x600)
- Download high quality covers (up to 2400x2400)
- Save covers directly to and anywhere on your Mac
- Quick access to selected media in the iTunes Store
- Direct access to the latest and newest covers
- No ads, no phoning home, no cover-ups
Bitcoin: 1GuMmQvw8x6zdMoQDwq1pfDduVgMPHLAxn (QR Code).