CoverLoad 2.1.1 Released — Sharing the Love
CoverLoad now supports drag and drop. Once you have selected a cover, you can drag and drop it into any app that accepts JPEG files.
In addition, you’ll find a few new items under the popup buttons. This should make things a bit easier, like copying the image or viewing the listing in your browser. Those items are also available through a right mouse click on the cover image and through the File menu in the menu bar. This allows you to add your own keyboard shortcuts to those items.
One built-in shortcut we like to use is Shift+Command+S. As soon as a cover is shown in the preview window, this shortcut will save the image to the Downloads folder. This makes saving a bunch of covers a bit faster than manually selecting a destination folder each and every time.
We have included a Share menu as well, making it easier to share covers.
What We Have Updated in Version 2.1.1
- Added support for drag and drop
- Added support for sharing
- Added new menu items
- Search for covers in the iTunes Store
- Download standard quality covers (up to 600x600)
- Download high quality covers (up to 2400x2400)
- Save covers directly to and anywhere on your Mac
- Quick access to selected media in the iTunes Store
- Direct access to the latest and newest covers
- No ads, no phoning home, no cover-ups
Bitcoin: 1GuMmQvw8x6zdMoQDwq1pfDduVgMPHLAxn (QR Code).